The logical consequence of continuous training and internal research has been the obtaining of the following certifications and accreditations:
- QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM CERTIFICATION: ISO 9001: 2015
- QUALIFICATION FOR THE EXECUTION OF PUBLIC WORKS S.O.A. for the OS.22 categories; OS.30
- ENABLEMENTS pursuant to Ministerial Decree 37/08 for the systems referred to in article 1 letters A – B – G
As for the training of operating personnel:
- EXECUTION OF WORKS UNDER VOLTAGE, IN THE PROXIMITY AND OUT OF VOLTAGE
- MAINTAINERS OF ELECTRIC CABINS MT / BT
- PPE ANTI-FALL OF THE THIRD CATEGORY AND USE OF LIFE LINES
- EMPLOYEE OF CRANES ON TRUCKS
- EMPLOYEES IN THE OPERATION OF ELEVABLE MOBILE WORK PLATFORMS
- EMPLOYEES FOR THE USE OF LIFTING TROLLEYS
- PERSONNEL OPERATING IN ROOMS SUSPECTED OF POLLUTION OR CONFINED
- CERTIFIED WELDERS EN ISO 9606-1: 2013 141
The management system is also guaranteed by extremely selective verifications, certifications and homologations. Attention to the high standards of the services offered and to the training of its staff is also reflected in the safety management system, which led TECNONORD to be one of the companies with a minimum number of injuries in their sector.
Another source of pride and pride lies in the fact that they have never had, in over 30 years of activity, any dispute for their work, carried out always within the set times.